Friday, June 5, 2015

June Projects

As a new member of the Summer-Fall Design Team for The Paper Forest Scrapbook Boutique, I’m excited to begin sharing my monthly projects with you! 

This month, the wonderful Design Team materials I worked with included beautiful papers and stickers from Kaisercraft’s “Chase Rainbows” collection, gorgeous Petalloo flowers and large tags from Dear Lizzy! American Crafts.

To help finish the projects, I also used a few favorites from my home “stash” including a variety of ribbon, date stamp, an embossing folder, scallop circle punches, some stamping ink (for inking some of the edges), Kaisercraft self-adhesive rhinestones and lime green Stickles.

MINI ORIGAMI ALBUM
This mini origami album measures 3 inches square and can be made from just two 12x12 papers! Since finding the directions for this online a couple weeks ago, I’ve already made several of these fun albums – they go together pretty quickly once you get the hang of the folding!



CARD
Added a little extra “texture” to the card by embossing a tag with the Cuttlebug!




LAYOUT
This layout was based on a sketch from a Scrapbook Generation book called Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 1. I bought this book a couple years ago and it’s my “go to” when I’m looking for some inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Look at the fun you are having! Congrats on the blog, Em!

    ReplyDelete