Monday, July 11, 2016

Let's Get Sketchy - July Week 2

Here's the July Week 2 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy

For my take on this sketch, I used a photo taken on a recent flight from Los Angeles to Chicago. There was a time when I was such a nervous flier that I couldn't look out the window. Gladly, I'm much more relaxed now .... so much so I even found myself taking pictures out the window! I saved the checked luggage tag/sticker from my suitcase and used it as an embellishment on this page.

Lately, I've been organizing my scrapbook room. (You can see some of my organization efforts on my Instagram feed @egrupp284). One of the many benefits of getting organized is that I've "rediscovered" my collection of markers and gel pens. Thanks to this, I've been adding "doodle borders" to many of my recent pages -- including this layout. 




Until next time, Happy Scrapbooking and Papercrafting!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that frame around everything-love this page with that sketch! Isnt scraproom organization fun?! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the photo is awesome. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page. I love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! /thank you so much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous page Emilee!!!! Thanks for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page!
    Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your background paper and photo! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete