Saturday, November 21, 2015

November Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge

Here's the November sketch from the BoBunny blog!

This was a fun sketch to work with because there were so many different elements to work with -- any of which could be either photos, layers, or accents. The circles were especially fun for me because I love using my circle punches!  I hope you'll give this sketch a try, too!



The papers on this layout are all from Bo Bunny collections, of course!
- C'est La Vie (Art Nouveau)
- Prairie Chic (Garden and Stonewashed Denim)
- Lemonade Stand (Best Day Ever)

The tiny letter stickers (bottom left corner of layout) are a new acquisition for my stash! For just $2.50, you get 900 stickers! It's awesome and will be perfect for adding smaller sub-titles to pages.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!


v





No comments:

Post a Comment