Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Scrap Our Stash: August Book Inspired Challenge



Hello! Here is the page I did for the August Book Inspired Stash Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash blog. The book cover inspired me to use a map on my layout as well as a pointing hand. As I write this blog post, I realize that I totally forgot to use a decorative paper clip....That's OK, I'm still going to share this layout with you anyway.




The photos on this page were taken on a trip to Las Vegas last month! We revisited the Wedding Chapel where we got married -- 25 years ago (this coming September 1st). We celebrated a little early by showing the girls where we "tied the knot." It was a fun trip down "memory lane" for sure.



Until next time....Happy Scrapbooking and Papercrafting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great layout! Love that map! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN! Love the heart and the finger on that map! Congrats on your 25th Anniversary too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love all the embellies; so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome layout. Love the take and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete