Sunday, November 6, 2016

Let's Get Sketchy: 5th Monday Challenge




Today I'm sharing a page for the 5th Monday Challenge from Let's Get Sketchy

For this challenge, they provided this fall mood board. 

It worked perfectly with these fall pictures my daughter shared with me recently!



On Friday and Saturday, I went to the annual Scraps Club Birthday Crop and that's where I finished this layout! This is always one of my favorite crops of the year. The theme this year was "Color My World!" They had a "photo booth" with props as well as a card coloring contest. I was SO excited and surprised to win the card coloring contest -- the prize was a set of Gel Pens!



Until next time, Happy Scrapbooking and Papercrafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the scattering of your leaves. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete