Thursday, December 1, 2016

Your December Story (Challenge 2) & Let's Get Sketchy: November Week 4

Greetings!

Today I'm sharing a page for Challenge 2 in "Your December Story" from the folks at "Get It Scrapped." This Challenge called for a page about your holiday mentors. For more information about this 6-week experience please visit "Your December Story." 

To help me organize my layout, I turned to the November Week 4 Sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


Since the journaling on this page is personal, I put it on a tag and tucked it behind a little pocket (made from a re purposed Christmas Card "front").


Until next time, happy scrapbooking and papercrafting!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and a perfect take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page and the use of the Christmas Card. It is a great way to do personal journaling. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snowman!!! How cute:))
    Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favorite, especially with the 'old' Christmas photo.

    ReplyDelete