Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year Resolution & Creative Scrappers: Sketch 302



The New Year brings the opportunity to reflect and set goals and resolutions for the coming year.

As an avid scrapbooker and papercrafter, I'm always adding paper to my stash. I LOVE PAPER! But, I honestly don't need to buy more.

I thought about making "not buying paper" my resolution this year, but I know I cannot do that....so, instead my resolution this year is to.....

USE more paper than I BUY!

I'll be keeping track of my paper purchases and paper use. From time to time, I'll record my progress in blog posts (to help me stay "accountable" to my goal...LOL).

It's the last day of my "holiday" break...back to work and regular routines tomorrow. So, I'm taking time today to work on my resolution (with some scrapbooking) and enjoy some family time (perhaps a movie on DVD and/or Lego anyone?)

For the scrapbook portion of my day, I've gotten some inspiration from Sketch 302 provided by Creative Scrappers!

To start on my resolution (to use more paper than I buy), I went through my stash of "winter" related papers and embellishments. I found all the papers for this layout as well as these CUTE snow related "Fresh Cuts." Does anyone remember using "Fresh Cuts" from EK Success? (If you remember when they were first released, please leave a comment and let me know.) .





Until next time, happy scrapbooking and papercrafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment