Sunday, August 20, 2017

Jamaica - Vacation Mini Album

Hello Friends!

It's been a busy month which included a family vacation to Jamaica! Today I'm sharing a quick mini-album of the trip. There are many more photos from this trip and you'll be seeing a lot of them in future posts!

This mini-album (made of 5x7 envelopes) was given to me by a friend. By adding tropical/beach stickers and washitape, it made a perfect little vacation album.

Here is the cover of the mini-album followed by a selection of some of the pages. The book holds about 24 photos in total!



There are 6 pull outs (with tabs made with a circle punch) -- 
each features more photos on the front an back.



My supply of stickers is HUGE, and I loved using some of them for this project! Still plenty of stickers left over for when I make 12x12 layouts of this vacation!



Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment