Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches - October 1st Sketch Challenge


Today's post features a page created for the October 1st Sketch Challenge from Stuck?! Sketches:

I'm a BIG FAN of paper scraps, paper punches and washi tape! 
I used all of them on this page to help with the embellishments. 



"It's Five O'clock Somewhere" is a phrase we often say in our family. 
So, when a friend gave me this postcard, I knew I wanted to use it on a page! 



Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!







7 comments:

  1. ow fun, great colour and texture! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful summer layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE layouts using memorabilia - like your postcard! Great layout and thanks for joining our fun over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ephemera card and the selfmade embellishments you included in your page. Great take on the Sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches. Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page and I love the embellishments that you chose! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun & colourful page, thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colorful and happy layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete