Sunday, April 12, 2020

April 2020 Sketch - Let's Get Sketchy!


Check out this great sketch for April from the Let's Get Sketchy blog!




I've included a couple photos of my take on this sketch, but also here is a video showing the creation of this layout.

While the sketch called for just one photo, I decided to use two photos. It also called for a doily for the background, but I decided to create a background with embossing paste. The paste is VERY shiny because it is Heidi Swapp Metallic texture paste!



Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job with the embossing paste! I love the shine that it adds to your layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete