Thursday, October 29, 2020

October 2020 Sketch Challenge - Let's Get Sketchy!

Looking for a new sketch for some scrapbooking inspiration? Well, look no further because here is the October sketch from the Let's Get Sketchy blog! Be sure to check out all great takes on this sketch by visiting here.


For my take on this sketch, I used two photos rather than one. The photos were taken on a recent trip to a candy store, so I wanted to embellish the page with something slightly whimsical that reminded me of candy. I found a paper scrap in my stash to fussy cut the paper in the corners. On the back side of the paper, there were smaller versions of the same element and I punched them out with a circle punch. They were the perfect embellishment for this page.




Keep on scrap booking and paper crafting!



3 comments:

  1. What a stylish layout! It matches the photo very well!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page and the take on the challenge. Your masks are awesome, we so live in a different world these days. Marks are the 2020 normal now. Love how you created the candy, they look great. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a very cool work with bold usage of motifs.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete