Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Challenge YOUrself #29 & Scrap With a Song




This month, the Challenge YOUrself blog is working with the Scrap It With a Song blog.  To participate, just create a page using this Challenge YOUrself mood board while at the same time taking inspiration from one of the May songs of the month. (I chose the Pop Song "Best Day of my Life" by the American Authors -- this song title was perfect for my page title!) 

For my layout, I used a few photos from our recent vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. For my younger daughter (age 17), this was her first trip to the ocean. One afternoon, we had a great time making a sandcastle -- something that reminded me of my childhood trips to the beaches of Prince Edward Island (nearly 40 years ago during the summer of 1976)!




Until next time, Happy Scrapping!!


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, I love how you used PL cards!
    Thanks for playing at SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your photos just made me say wow, Emilee! I especially like the photo of the 2 of you. And I absolutely love how you combined both challenges. Your use of the mood board is fantastic!! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on our challenge, thanks for playing at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous. I really like the border here and those clear dots are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love your take on both challenges. I think you did a fantastic job. Thanks for joining us at SIWAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love the PL cards. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOurself! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Love the grid design and how you used the PL cards. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the mood board and song challenges! LOVE Myrtle Beach and you layout! Thanks for joining us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout, love the squares :) Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Lo! thanks for playing with siwas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice layout! Thanks for playing with SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This LO does make me feel like it is summer allready! Thanks for palying with us at SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely page! Thank you playing with us on Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete