Sunday, September 11, 2016

Challenge YOUrself #33: A Sewing Challenge

Today I'm sharing a page for Challenge #33 from the Challenge YOUrself blog


Sewing on a scrapbook page is not something I usually do. So, this was quite a challenge. If I'm being honest, I probably wouldn't have tried this if it weren't for this challenge. Even using thicker cardstock, I found you have to be patient and pull the thread very gently. Normally, I scrapbook quickly, so slowing down to sew was a challenge for me -- especially since I messed up several times and had to pull everything out and begin again. UG!! In the end, I was happy with the results but I'm not sure how often I'll be sewing on pages.....Time will tell.



Until next time....Happy scrapbooking and papercrafting!


7 comments:

  1. Love your flower, clever! Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emilee! It was so good to see your wonderful layout in our challenge this month! I am very happy that you gave stitching a try! Your flower is absolutely beautiful!!! And so are your wonderful photos, too. thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you've done quite well on this challenge - love the flower and other stitching. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emilee, super fun layout; love that you put 4 pics on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's the idea! Challenge you to do new techniques! It came out wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page! Thanks for joining with Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! Love the flower! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Åsa x

    ReplyDelete