Sunday, September 18, 2016

Scrap Our Stash: September Sketch +3 Challenge

Here's the latest Sketch +2 Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash blog:
Here are the items I used from each list:
List 1: Air Balloons
List 2: Buttons
List 3: Chevrons & Canary

For this page, I used a photo of my daughter and her friend walking away from the pool after a swim this summer. When I was young, I thought summers were LONG and lasted FOREVER, but now I know better....Summer seems to float away so quickly!


For the "stitching" at the top and bottom, I used my "Sew Easy Stamper" (We R Memory Keepers). This is SO much easier and faster than actually sewing on the page.


Until next time, happy scrapbooking and papercrafting!

9 comments:

  1. Great page - Love the "summer floats by..." quote with the Balloons! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Bright and fun layout! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your awesome layout. Great sketch take with great colors and bellies. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute page! Love all the air balloons! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching stamp! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet page!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable layout. I love you flowers with buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those balloons are awesome! Just love how they match your photo! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete