Sunday, February 12, 2017

Creative Scrappers - Sketch #303


Today I'm sharing a page I just finished using Sketch #303 from Creative Scrappers

 

All the papers used on this page were in my stash -- mostly from my scrap bin! In keeping with my New Year's Resolution to "use more paper than I buy," the background paper is also from my stash. However, I did recently visit Michael's where I couldn't resist 70% off a paper pad with 48 12x12 papers. It was a great bargain, but I'm really going to have to "get busy" using papers from my stash to make up for this purchase! LOL!


To create the stars on this page, I turned to a oldie but a goodie...my Fiskars Shape Cutter!


Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Great take on our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great page! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun striped stars for your embellishments! Great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete