Thursday, February 23, 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - February 15th Sketch Challenge




Hello Friends! Today I'm sharing a page created with the February 15th Sketch Challenge from Let's Get Sketchy!


This page features a picture taken at our family gathering to celebrate February birthdays. I love to make birthday layouts and I also love balloons. My circle punch and some paper scraps were all I needed to create some festive balloons for this page.



Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love your hand drawn balloon bows--too cute! Nice birthday page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the handmade balloons. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your balloons.Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete