Saturday, November 18, 2017

Sketch #301 from Sketches in Thyme

Hello!

Today, I'm sharing a couple things with you!

First, I recently WON a set of Ken Oliver Color Burst on Facebook! And, I've been having a great time playing with them. Here is a quick peek of some of my efforts created with mist of water and sprinkle of Color Burst! 

Do you have any sets of Color Burst? If you do, I'd LOVE to hear about your favorite techniques. I'm interested in finding more ways to use them!


Next, I'm sharing a layout I created with Sketch #301 from Sketches In Thyme:



Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!!


4 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of this sketch. The way you cut your pics makes your layout really interesting. It drew me right into the page. Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good page. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in thyme

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place you visited! Definitely a perfect place for breakfast. Thank you for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete