Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 Resolutions & Alcohol Ink Backgrounds

Today is January 14, 2019. Is that too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR and to share a resolution? I hope not!

For 2019 one of my Scrapbooking Resolutions is to USE  the mats, papers and supplies in this basket as much as possible. It's packed full of supplies and I'm going to make this my FIRST place to look when I need a photo mat! I'll share quarterly updates to visually track my progress!


What are your 2019 Scrapbooking Resolutions? Leave a comment below and we can follow our progress together!

You can hear (and see) more about my 2019 Scrapbooking Resolutions on YouTube (yes, Emilee's Paper Caper is now not just a blog but also a YouTube Channel!   

This past weekend, I had a blast working with Alcohol Inks to create a scrapbook page background. Pictured here are the supplies I used and the finished layout. If you'd like to see the entire process here is a link to the YouTube Video!



Until next time, keep on scrapbooking and papercrafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment