Friday, January 18, 2019

Do you love stickers? How do you use them?

Stickers have always been one of my MOST favorite supplies for scrapbooks and card making! In fact, I love them so much that I get a monthly Sticker Club from Mrs. Grossman's! (Here's a link to a YouTube video featuring the contents of the January Sticker Club contents.)

Each month, Mrs. Grossman's sends 15+ sticker sheets, a cute postcard, a "vintage" sticker from their vault and a special discount offer (with code) for the month. I've been a member since last June and because I pre paid for the entire year, my cost is only $10.95 per month (vs. $12.95 if you pay month to month). For more informaiton, go to https://mrsgrossmans.com/.

Below are some photos of the January Sticker Club contents. But first, let's talk about how to use our sticker stash. I have collected LOTS of stickers over the years and I'm trying to find new ways to use them!

Please leave a comment and let me know your ideas for using stickers!

Sticker Ideas:
1. Scrapbook page border
2. Decorate a handmade card
3. Photo corners on scrapbook page
4. Decorate envelope
5. Mark a special date on calendar
6. Share with a friend
7. Decorate notebook
8. Scrapbook page title
9. Decorate your laptop
10. Cover photo bombers face in a photo

Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment