Friday, February 8, 2019

Put Your Paper Scraps to Work!

Hello Friends!

Glad to see you here today on the blog!

My stash includes a couple of 3 inch binders and they are FULL of templates like these. I've kept them on hand because, well you just never know what will come in handy! Perhaps you have some templates like this still around, too?

One of my FAVORITE supplies is my stash of paper scraps. I'm guessing you probably have some, too, am I right?

We are celebrating a couple of family birthdays soon and I wanted to have a 2-page layout ready to go. When I have the printed photos, it will be quick and easy to add them to the layout!

Using the balloons on the templates and my paper scraps, I created some FUN birthday borders for my pages. It didn't take long to trace the balloons onto some paper scraps with pencil. I took my time cutting them out while watching TV.

Here are a couple looks at how the borders turned out! If you like to see more about how I created these borders, please feel free to watch this YouTube video.



Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment