Friday, April 5, 2019

2019 Scrapbook Resolutions - First Quarter Update

For 2019 one of my Scrapbooking Resolutions is to USE the mats, papers and supplies in this basket as much as possible. Here is a photo of it at the beginning of the year. It's packed full of supplies and I've been making this my FIRST place to look when I need a photo mat!



Now that the first three months of the year are over, it's time to take another look at this basket and see how I'm doing on this goal! Here is a photo of what the basket looks like today....


I've used MANY things from this basket over the last 3 months and the basket is starting to look a little less full. At the beginning of the year, there was no room to "flip" through the basket -- it was all packed in tightly! Now, there is room to "flip" through! 

I'm NOT going to add anything to this basket until 2020. I'm going to keep going to this basket FIRST anytime I need a photo mat or other embellishments (like a journal spot). I'll post another update after 3 more months and by that time, I hope to show even more progress! By the end of the year, I'd imagine there will still be some things left, but I hope to use A LOT of the contents by that time.

How are you doing with your goals and resolutions for 2019? I'd love to hear what you're trying to accomplish!

Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!

2 comments: