Monday, April 22, 2019

Scrapbooking with Stickers!

When I first started scrapbooking more than 20 years ago, stickers at die cuts were some of the only page embellishments available! After all these years, stickers are still one of my favorite supplies because they are cute, inexpensive and there are so many varieties to choose from.

Here is a recent layout I created using stickers for the page title and embellishments. By using only some stickers for page embellishments, the photos really stand out on this page!


My favorite sticker company has to be Mrs. Grossman's! I'm even signed up for the Mrs. Grossman's sticker club through which I receive LOTS of wonderful stickers each month. Here is a look at the stickers I received in the April Sticker Club mailing! For information about the Club, visit: https://stickerclub.mrsgrossmans.com/,







Until next time, happy scrap booking and paper crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment