Saturday, February 13, 2016

City Life


Hello Scrapping and Paper Crafting Friends!

This past week, one day I needed a little "retail therapy" and decided to stop into Michael's on my way home from work. My intention was to get a few stickers for a little "gift" to tuck into a friend's birthday card. But, before I knew it, I was drawn in by the display of Heidi Swapp products.....and....(I'm sure you see where this is going, and you're right).... I have some new items in my stash!

Stencil Minis
Color Shine (mist)
Texture Paste

Couldn't wait to start experimenting with these new "toys".... Hope you enjoy seeing a few pics of my first time use of these new "toys" followed by a layout I made with a couple of the items.

Until next time....Happy Scrapping and Paper Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment